Tuesday 24 November 2009

Just words

Over the last couple of days I have been rigging, not just one rig but 3!! Two are for the game project and one is for my 3D animation project, to be frank i really do not enjoy the rigging process but I do enjoy the animating part so from a workflow perspective this is the part fo the project (rigging) is the low point. I think this has something to do with the key fact that it is quite technical and requires the structure to be done in the exact order with very little deviation.

Over the next 2 days i will get the animations done and passed to Lee to be placed in the game so I can get teh lighting sorted for the level, the plan there is to get this done by Friday evening or saturday morning and bake the lights out over night on more than one machine.

On another front the audio is coming along too thanks to Stuart Wilson, we so far have ambient effects, gun fire and some tension building music. We are all working on the script for the characters too to add some life to proceedings, I will need some actors for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment