Saturday 7 November 2009

Rendering...still rendering....head modeling!?

Currently rendering out AO test sets for the level, this is taking a while but the results are looking good so far. If I need to finish some off tomorrow I will pop into the studio and set them going so that it frees up my PC to build a vehicle for the low poly module.

I am also planning to start the 3D part of the character phase this week, looking to get stuck in and get a vast proportion of the work done before heading off for the weekend. Anyway to prepare for the charter phase I did a quick 3D head to loosen up. This was just for fun and to help remind me of the topology of the face and head, admittedly he has horns but that was to help break up the image and make it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment